General Dentist in Maddington
Get the Excellent Dental Experience You Deserve
Clear Choice Dental provides general dentistry services that are accessible to you. Maintaining your oral health will be a breeze with the help of our various preventive and restorative services. Whether you’re in need of a routine cleaning or a more complex procedure, we’re here to help. We know that everyone’s dental needs are different, which is why we offer a variety of services to choose from. We also understand that some people may be nervous about going to the dentist, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure our patients are comfortable and relaxed during their appointment. If you’re looking for a dental office that offers high-quality care and personalised service, look no further than ours. We can’t wait to meet you and help you achieve optimal oral health!
Our General Dentistry Services
You can rely on Clear Choice Dental to provide a variety of general dentistry services to help you smile with confidence. We provide a friendly and comfortable environment for everyone, from preventative care to more complicated procedures at our facility.
Try Our Smile App Today
At Clear Choice Dental, we believe that your smile should be as unique as you are. That’s why we offer the Smile App, a revolutionary way to visualize your new smile. Simply send us a selfie and our skilled team will use cutting-edge technology to simulate your new look.
Why Choose Clear Choice Dental in Maddington
You can trust Clear Choice Dental with all your dental care needs. Our friendly dental professionals provide a comfortable and painless experience with the goal of giving you the best smile. We strive to provide you with high-quality dental services by using advanced dental technology, so you can leave our office confident that the services you received were of the greatest quality. With our team’s extensive training in modern dental practices, from fillings to root canals, every patient will feel happy and confident.
Health care is expensive and if you’re looking for a way to get the smile of your dreams without going into debt, we can help. We accept health funds and payment plans so nothing holds back those who need our services most. Additionally, we have branches in Perth at Joondalup and Yokine. Don’t miss this chance to achieve excellent oral health; give us a call today.
Frequently Asked Questions
About General Dentistry
Improved oral health
Keeping your oral health in good shape is essential to your overall well-being. Routine dental procedures such as checkups and cleanings are essential for comprehensive dental care. Keeping your dentist’s appointments will result in healthier teeth and gums.
Taking preventative measures
Besides protecting your pearly whites, they can also protect all parts of your mouth, preventing conditions that might affect your dental health. If you have signs of pain, infection, injury, or damage to your gums, your dentist may suggest a dental procedure.
Regular dental visits ensure your teeth and gums are in good health. Furthermore, they can offer you advice on keeping your oral hygiene at home by recommending toothpaste and mouthwash that suit your needs.
Helping to restore dental health
Treatments for general dental problems include filling cavities or restoring badly decayed teeth. Dental fillings help restore teeth that have suffered excessive wear or damage.
Having fresher breath
Your oral health remains in tip-top shape when you schedule regular cleanings and checkups. Our dentist will remove unhealthy bacteria that cause bad breath from your teeth if plaque builds upon them so that you can enjoy better health!
Generally, regular checkups and teeth cleanings are recommended every six months, but if you have an oral health problem that needs more attention, your dentist might recommend more frequent appointments. Although everyone’s oral health requirements are different, the frequency with which you must visit the dentist is determined by how well you maintain your oral health. It is best to consult with your dentist about the best time to visit the clinic. hygiene. It is best to consult with your dentist about the best time to visit the clinic.
- A location near you. Your dentist should be close by for your visit to be convenient. Your dental treatments might not be as convenient if you have to travel to them from your home or office.
- Put your oral health first. The unique quality of a dentist who genuinely cares about your overall health and well-being makes them stand out from the rest.
- Qualified and experienced. Be sure you do your research and find out as much information about dentists as possible when looking for dental clinics. You can ask them by phone or online if you need to! When it comes to the treatment process, it’s good to know what qualifications they have to have no doubt about the quality of care. .
- Practising the latest techniques. Nowadays, it’s essential to find a dentist familiar with today’s advanced technology in dentistry. By choosing a dental practice that applies this strategy, you may be able to save time and money.
Many signs and symptoms indicate a dental problem, but only a dentist can determine if you need fillings. An obvious sign is pain, but you should also pay attention to any physical damage or discomfort while eating. A dental professional can offer you advice regarding having a dental filling.
Here are some common signs of cavities:
- An excruciating pain: When you have a toothache, it can indicate that you have an oral health issue. Don’t ignore tooth pain if you experience it. If you do, it may cause further damage to your teeth in the long run.
- Your tongue feels rough: When you run your tongue across the tooth, you may feel its jagged edges. This may indicate that the inside of the tooth is deteriorating.
- A hole in the tooth: In some cases, pus will be visible in the tooth. It would be best to visit your dentist as soon as possible in this case since you appear to have an infected cavity.
- Tooth sensitivity: It can be a sign of an infection when the middle of a tooth becomes more sensitive to hot and cold temperatures.
- Foul breath: An unpleasant taste or bad breath may be caused by decayed teeth. A cavity provides the perfect environment for food particles to become trapped inside the tooth.
Root canal treatment is an essential technique for preserving your natural teeth. Endodontic treatment has many practical benefits, but one of the most important is its ability to help you maintain good oral health.
- A cost-efficient approach: Depending on the dental procedure, you may need to have follow-up checkups, and the cost may be higher. In most instances, dental health coverage covers root canal treatment.
- Protects nearby teeth from damage: Having an infected tooth can lead to the spread of bacteria within the pulp. Getting a root canal is an ideal method to limit the growth of bacteria in your mouth.
- Keep your teeth: It may prevent your infected tooth from becoming loose or requiring extraction. A decayed tooth can be removed to reduce the likelihood of infection spreading to nearby teeth. Despite this, it may result in additional problems such as tooth shifting without immediate restoration.
- Reduces jawbone damage: Losing a tooth can weaken the jawbone since the tooth no longer stimulates it.
- A severe toothache: There are several causes of toothaches, and some of them can be managed with essential dental treatment or prescription medication. An extraction may be an option if the painful teeth have an underlying condition, worn-out enamel, or severe cavities.
- Deterioration of the teeth: Leaving tooth decay untreated can lead to procedures like dental extraction, the number one cause of tooth damage.
- An infection of the gums: When gum disease is severe, it can lead to infection, loosening, or even the spread of bacteria to other teeth.
- Overcrowding and impaction: Impaction refers to teeth that cannot grow out of the gums. The tooth that causes problems is usually determined to be the culprit. Rather than suffer from the pain, the dentist may recommend its removal. Furthermore, overcrowding may necessitate tooth extractions to maintain good oral health. When brushing your teeth, you may have some hard-to-reach areas if you don’t have enough room in your mouth.
- Deposited food debris: There are many reasons why a person’s breath smells terrible, including food particles that have broken down inside and surrounding their teeth.
- A bad oral hygiene practice: You may be at risk of health problems if you do not brush and floss your teeth daily. Over time, bacteria grow in the mouth and cause bad breath.
- Dry mouth: The function of your saliva is to moisten and cleanse particles from your mouth, preventing bacterial buildup. However, a lack of production results in a dry mouth, which causes bad breath.
- An infection or sore in the mouth: Unpleasant odours in the mouth can be caused by oral surgical wounds or mouth sores.
A variety of factors can cause temporomandibular disorders. Chronic pain and discomfort in the jaw are common symptoms. In general, this condition is caused by excessive strain on the jaw joints and muscles involved in chewing, swallowing, and speaking. People who grind their teeth may experience this condition.
There may also be links between TMD and other medical conditions, such as fibromyalgia or irritable bowel syndrome.
Wearing a mouthguard is a great way to protect your teeth. You can keep your teeth, gums, and tongue protected from trauma by wearing them. Wearing this dental appliance is made more comfortable and convenient with custom-fitting.
Both adults and children can wear them. If you participate in extreme sports or even common activities that could expose you to falls, your dentist might recommend them. The use of mouthguards can also help manage and prevent tooth grinding (or bruxism).